Sabtu, 31 Oktober 2009

Iniesta:”New contracts aren’t important, it’s being valued that counts”

Posted on 06.15 by the jack

FC Barcelona midfielder, Andres Iniesta, attended a press conference after a training session with the Spanish national team.

Andres Iniesta fc barcelona 810

“I never asked anything from Barca. It’s the club that reached out to me regarding new contracts. If the club feels that I need a new contract then I can only hope it’s a fair one. I don’t know if I’ll sign a new contract but I think that what’s important for a player is not a new contract but a feeling that he’s valued in the team.”

Iniesta also commented on the treatment he received from Barca staff during his injury: “I never lost the drive and determination to return to the pitch. Everyone has been treating me kindly,the coach, the physiotherapists and my team mates. Entire squad has shown me support and I am thankful for that.”

No Response to "Iniesta:”New contracts aren’t important, it’s being valued that counts”"

Leave A Reply