Senin, 28 Desember 2009

I Never Get Tired Of Winning - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi

Posted on 03.02 by the jack

FIFA Player Of The Year 2009 - Lionel Messi (Getty Images)
Photo Gallery
Zoom
FIFA Player Of The Year 2009 - Lionel Messi (Getty Images)


Barcelona’s recently-crowned Ballon d’Or winner Lionel Messi has spoke of how he is enjoying his football at the moment, and how he will never tire of the desire to keep winning both with his club and at international level with Argentina.

Messi helped the Blaugrana round off an incredible 2009 with victory in the World Club championship, their sixth trophy of they year, and is also confident of success at next summers World Cup in South Africa.

Speaking in an interview with Sport, the player spoke of his desire to maintain his level of performance in the year ahead.

He said, "My wish for 2010 is to keep winning titles with Barcelona, the truth is that I never tire, nor do I think I will ever tire of winning.

"Personally, there is not much more I can ask of this year. No doubt I want to continue to grow as a footballer, because I am one of those who thinks that there is always room for improvement.

"I like to find new challenges, although I have to appreciate how spectacular this year has been."

Messi also indicated his fondness for the city of Barcelona and for the reception he has received from the Catalonians during his time in the city.

He added, "I have always felt privileged here, and all the people who have passed through my life were crucial to getting me to where I am now.”

No Response to "I Never Get Tired Of Winning - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi"

Leave A Reply