Sabtu, 02 Januari 2010

Barcelona President Laporta Satisfied With Villarreal Draw

Posted on 23.06 by the jack

Smilin' Joan Laporta, president of La Liga leaders Barcelona.
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Smilin' Joan Laporta, president of La Liga leaders Barcelona.


Joan Laporta witnessed Barca's draw with Villarreal from the stands, and after the game, he offered his thoughts on the encounter.

Speaking to Marca after the match, he said, "Villarreal has great players, and they like to have the ball, as we do."

"It was a great game, that either team could have won. There is still more than half the season left.

"We will wait and see the results tomorrow.

"We have to continue in this way because today we played a great game, but we were playing against a great team."

Finally, Laporta spoke about life after his stint as president, stating, "I finish in June, but I imagine that apart from the football, everything will stay the same."

"I will not leave my profession.

"I have other avenues, and I will continue being a Barcelona fan and associate."

No Response to "Barcelona President Laporta Satisfied With Villarreal Draw"

Leave A Reply